How soon will it get here?
Below is a map that will help you determine how long it will take to get from our warehouse to you.
We usually ship orders according to this schedule:
- - For overnight and 2-day orders placed before noon, Mon-Fri, Central Time, we ship the same day.
- - Express orders that are placed after noon (Central Time) will be shipped the next business day.
- - For Ground-based shipping, we ship the following business day after the order is placed.
- - For International orders, we ship on Wednesdays only.
- - Holidays and weekends are excluded from all shipping days and transit times.
- - Occasioanlly (and rarely), we may be low on inventory. In this case, express shipments are given
higher priority and ground-based shipping may be delayed an extra day or two.
But, most of the time, if you order in the morning, ground-based
shipping will be delivered according to this map PLUS ONE DAY.
(for afternoon or evening orders, add an extra day to the transit times)
Foreign orders please note:
Shipping rates do not include taxes, duties or other fees imposed by your country or the carrier services. Shipping via international mail is not trackable. RLT Industries will not be liable for packages damaged or lost in transit. No refunds or replacements are given for non-trackable shipments. By ordering from us you confirm that you accept all of our terms. We strongly recommend choosing a shipping method that offers tracking capabilities, such as UPS Worldship.
Transit times for international packages are unpredictable. In most cases, it should be between seven and fourteen days, but due to random customs inspections and other unforseeable circumstances, it can take several weeks to several months for delivery, although this is a fairly rare event.